Florence Health’s editorial team exclusively serves Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses, and Physician Assistants. We are dedicated to helping frontline healthcare professionals —from navigating the changing world of health to helping you balance the responsibilities of work and home.
- To adhere to and support the highest standards of independent reporting, writing, editing, and broadcasting for the healthcare professional community;
- To foster a strong and active community of healthcare professionals;
- To raise the stature of non-MD healthcare professionals in the public, the healthcare industry, and the media;
- To promote commonality and discourse among a healthcare audience united in pursuit of professional advocacy and accessible, quality healthcare;
- To advocate for the professional development and advancement of non-MD healthcare professionals within the healthcare system and institutions.
Florence Health arms our audiences with tailored, targeted information on a range of topics, including medical and health news, continuing education, strategy, leadership, legal issues, organizational change, innovation, marketing, and lifestyle.
We are format agnostic, publishing and promoting articles, emails, graphics, podcasts, videos, slideshows, educational units, and other media of relevance to our audience.
Original content is created by staff or freelance writers, sourced from credible sources, including medical or professional journals, professional meetings, recognized experts, non-profits, advocacy organizations, and government reports. We also publish third-party content from professional and medical publishers, government agencies, and other for-profit and not-for-profit sources, with clear attribution.
Blogs and opinions
Florence Health publishes content that expresses views, thoughts, and opinions expressed that belong solely to the author, and do not necessarily reflect Florence Health’s editorial positions. This content will be clearly labeled as reflecting the author’s opinion.
Advertising and Conflicts of Interest
Florence Health is an advertiser-supported website that observes the following guidelines:
- When content or portions of our site are sponsored by third parties, we will clearly identify the sponsors and the sponsored areas.
- We will disclose when content or products are developed as a direct result of sponsorship, even if the content or products are developed by the editorial team without influence.
Links on the site to external parties and properties, including other web sites, do not constitute editorial recommendations.Writers and contributors must disclose any financial interests and affiliations that may influence, or have the appearance of influencing, the specific content they provide.